Alex Fitch presents a couple of interviews about films to chill the soul during the summer heatwave.
CURRENT EVENTS & MEDIA
Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 returns with a packed programme for the bank holiday weekend, 25-29 August.
Listen to our festival focus special (EEFF, DukeFest) along with an interview about artist and animator Thalma Goldman and a conversation between Peter Tscherkassky and Peter Strickland.
Alex Fitch interviews the director of British SF thriller Kill Command, plus Jonathan Bignall on the influence of 50s TV on James Bond films and novels.
With new works by Jim Jarmusch, Nicolas Winging Refn, Jeff Nicholl, Park Chan-wook and more, this year’s Cannes line-up looks as intriguing, fun and unpredictable as ever.
In the final talk of the Miskatonic London spring semester, David Kerekes traces the history of the custom shoot. Adults only.
Celebrating this year’s Kinoteka festival, the film show includes an interview with Polish director Jerzy Skolimowski.
PREVIOUS EVENTS & MEDIA
- The Electric Sheep Film Show March 2016
- Holy Torture: Desire, Cruelty, Power and Religion in 1960s-70s Cinema
- The Electric Sheep Film Show February 2016
- Rich Pickings Presents: The Parallax View
- Berlinale 2016 Preview
- The Electric Sheep Film Show January 2016
- Live from Miskatonic: John Hough in conversation
- Rich Pickings Presents: Life After Life
- The Electric Sheep Film Show December 2015
- J.G. Ballard: Crash, The Atrocity Exhibition and Moving beyond Literature
- The Electric Sheep Film Show November 2015
- Live at Miskatonic: Nigel Kneale’s The Road
- The Electric Sheep Film Show October 2015
recent Electric Sheep in Print
25/1/12 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology: Reviews
24/5/11 •Electric Sheep Anthology Launch
10/5/11 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology
01/12/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Winter 09
07/9/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Autumn 09