This month’s show includes an interview with director Steven Shainberg and a Q&A with director Guillermo del Toro. Plus, author Scott Tracy Griffin talks about Tarzan on Film.
CURRENT EVENTS & MEDIA
For its 17th year Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 moved to a new venue in Shepherd’s Bush with a new sponsor to present a packed programme of 62 new feature films from 16 different countries.
Mark Pilkington explores how the myriad Western esoteric magical practices and traditions have been represented and portrayed on film.
The 73rd edition of the festival promises to be as exciting and diverse as ever.
Miskatonic London returns for another semester of film classes led by some of the genre world’s most renowned critical luminaries.
Alex Fitch presents a couple of interviews about films to chill the soul during the summer heatwave.
Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 returns with a packed programme for the bank holiday weekend, 25-29 August.
PREVIOUS EVENTS & MEDIA
- Electric Sheep Film Show June 2016
- The Electric Sheep Film Show May 2016
- Cannes 2016 Preview
- It’s Not Real, But It’s Reality: The Story of Custom-Made Sex and Horror
- The Electric Sheep Film Show April 2016
- The Electric Sheep Film Show March 2016
- Holy Torture: Desire, Cruelty, Power and Religion in 1960s-70s Cinema
- The Electric Sheep Film Show February 2016
- Rich Pickings Presents: The Parallax View
- Berlinale 2016 Preview
- The Electric Sheep Film Show January 2016
- Live from Miskatonic: John Hough in conversation
- Rich Pickings Presents: Life After Life
recent Electric Sheep in Print
25/1/12 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology: Reviews
24/5/11 •Electric Sheep Anthology Launch
10/5/11 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology
01/12/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Winter 09
07/9/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Autumn 09