In the final Miskatonic London lecture in 2016, Maura McHugh will explore the symbols and themes that underpin Fire Walk With Me and Twin Peaks.
CURRENT EVENTS & MEDIA
This month’s show includes a Q&A with director Andrew Martin about his excellent Cold War SF thriller Capsule, and more.
Miskatonic London’s November lecture will explore horror films and TV programmes created specifically for children in the UK and the US.
This show includes an interview with legendary composer Fabio Frizzi, and a Q&A with director Justin Schein about his film Left on Purpose.
Our editor Virginie Sélavy examines the unique women directors who worked in the golden age of exploitation cinema in this one-hour lecture.
Daniel Bird looks at the love triangle fundamental to all of Żuławski’s films and squares it with his life and loves.
The 60th anniversary line-up of the BFI London Film Festival is packed with a wealth of thrills, chills and oddities.
PREVIOUS EVENTS & MEDIA
- Electric Sheep Film Show September 2016
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review
- Rituals in the Dark: Evoking Magic on Film
- Venice Film Festival 2016 Preview
- Miskatonic Institute of Horror Studies – London unveils fall 2016 line-up
- Electric Sheep Film Show July 2016
- FrightFest 2016 announces line-up
- Electric Sheep Film Show June 2016
- The Electric Sheep Film Show May 2016
- Cannes 2016 Preview
- It’s Not Real, But It’s Reality: The Story of Custom-Made Sex and Horror
- The Electric Sheep Film Show April 2016
- The Electric Sheep Film Show March 2016
recent Electric Sheep in Print
25/1/12 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology: Reviews
24/5/11 •Electric Sheep Anthology Launch
10/5/11 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology
01/12/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Winter 09
07/9/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Autumn 09