Alex Fitch interviews director and cinematographer of British SF thriller Kill Command + Jonathan Bignall on the influence of 1950s TV on James Bond films and novels.
CURRENT EVENTS & MEDIA
With new works by Jim Jarmusch, Nicolas Winging Refn, Jeff Nicholl, Park Chan-wook and more, this year’s Cannes line-up looks as intriguing, fun and unpredictable as ever.
In the final talk of the Miskatonic London spring semester, David Kerekes traces the history of the custom shoot. Adults only.
Celebrating this year’s Kinoteka festival, the film show includes an interview with Polish director Jerzy Skolimowski.
A J.G. Ballard special, including interviews with his daughter, the artist Fay Ballard, and High-Rise-director Ben Wheatley.
Virginie Sé explores authority, worship and ecstasy among the disobedient nuns, priests and sadistic witch hunters of mid-20th century cinema.
Our latest radio podcast includes interviews with Frankenstein-actor Tony Todd and the makers of the documentary The Death of Superman Lives.
PREVIOUS EVENTS & MEDIA
- Rich Pickings Presents: The Parallax View
- Berlinale 2016 Preview
- The Electric Sheep Film Show January 2016
- Live from Miskatonic: John Hough in conversation
- Rich Pickings Presents: Life After Life
- The Electric Sheep Film Show December 2015
- J.G. Ballard: Crash, The Atrocity Exhibition and Moving beyond Literature
- The Electric Sheep Film Show November 2015
- Live at Miskatonic: Nigel Kneale’s The Road
- The Electric Sheep Film Show October 2015
- Shadows and Fog: The Forgotten History of the German Edgar Wallace Krimi
- BFI London Film Festival 2015 Preview
- Satanic Panic: Pop Cultural Paranoia in the 1980s
recent Electric Sheep in Print
25/1/12 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology: Reviews
24/5/11 •Electric Sheep Anthology Launch
10/5/11 •The End: An Electric Sheep Anthology
01/12/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Winter 09
07/9/09 •Electric Sheep Magazine Autumn 09